Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or his/her terminal. Based on the information these contain and the way the user operates the terminal, cookies can be used to recognise the user. The user’s browser memorises cookies on the hard drive only during the current session. These occupy minimal storage space and do not damage the terminal. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard feature. Regardless of whether cookies are downloaded, browsers allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
What type of cookies does this web page use?
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies allow the user to navigate on a web page, platform or application, and use the different options or services available on them. These include, for example, the possibility to control the traffic and transmission of data, identify the session, access restricted sections, memorise elements that compose an order, complete the purchase process of an order, request registration for an event or participate in such event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the distribution of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Profiling cookies: Profiling cookies are processed either by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus measure and perform a statistical analysis of the usage of the service offered. For this reason, your navigation on our Website shall be analysed to improve the products or services we offer you.
- Third-party cookies The Website www.escoem.com may use services issued by third parties. The latter collect information for statistical purposes, Website usage and for the provision of other services related to the Website’s activity and other Internet services on behalf of www.escoem.com.
Disabling and blocking cookies
Since cookies are not strictly necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by turning on the setting in your browser that allows you to decline the installation of all or some of the cookies. Most browsers warn you of the presence of cookies or allow you to decline them automatically. If you decline cookies, you may continue to use our Website, although some of its services may be limited in their use and your experience on our Website could be less satisfactory.
For more information on deleting, disabling or blocking cookies please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/es/administrar-las-cookies/(in Spanish)
Change cookie settings.
Unless you have modified your browser settings, our system will set up cookies when you visit our Website. Please bear in mind that all Internet browsers allow you to change these settings. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, please follow the relevant link:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings
Please visit Microsoft Support or the browser’s help section for more information.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy & Security -> History -> Personal Settings Please visit Firefox’s support centre or the browser’s help section for more information.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content settings Please visit Google’s support centre or the browser’s help section for more information.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security
Please visit Safari’s support centre or the browser’s help section for more information.