1. Personal data processing
The personal data collected shall be processed by ESCOEM, S.L.P. (hereinafter referred to as “ESCOEM”), with Spanish tax identification number (Código de Identificación Fiscal, CIF) B18207019 and with registered office at Calle Sederos 2 (Bajo), 18005, Granada, as the Controller, on the basis of the type of services contracted. ESCOEM complies with the provisions outlined in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.personales recogidos serán objeto de tratamiento por la entidad ESCOEM, S.L.P.
ESCOEM has appointed a Data Protection Officer in accordance with the aforementioned legislation. For any queries on the matter, the user/client may contact ESCOEM’s Data Protection Officer by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1.1. Purpose of the personal data processing
ESCOEM shall process the user’s data in a manual and/or automated manner for the following purposes:
- Properly handle and manage the requests for quotes sent to us by the users via our communication channels.
- Manage the procurement of our professional services, as well as the corresponding invoicing and shipping.
- Send (via email, post and/or SMS) communications, news and reports on business and tax laws from time to time.
- Answer questions and doubts raised in the contact forms.
- Adequately manage the data provided in the recruitment processes offered by the firm.
- Prepare anonymous statistical profiles with the data provided.
- Adequately manage navigation on this website.
- Statistical analysis based on the number of visits to the website and user behaviour.
- Comply with statutory legal provisions.
ESCOEM’s right to process the user’s data to properly handle and manage the requests lies in the consent conferred by the data subject, requested on a one-on-one basis.
The procurement of services via the Internet, invoicing and the corresponding submission shall be validated by the execution of the contract.
The processing of the data provided on the “Contact us” section shall be validated by the response to the query solicited by the user.
The processing of data for the purposes of sending electronic newsletters with news and reports on business and tax laws, marketing information, and the preparation of anonymous statistical reports on the data provided to provide services contracted with ESCOEM are based on the legitimate interest of the firm to perform the processing in accordance with the current legislation.
The consent obtained for the above-mentioned purposes are independent: the user may revoke one or more of them without affecting the others. Likewise, ESCOEM may employ the user’s information for the fulfilment of the different statutory legal provisions.
1.3 Category of the processed data
ESCOEM processes the following categories of data:
- Identification data: first name, last name(s), mailing address, email address, postal code, telephone number, city, etc.
- Employment data: recruitment and selection documents, appointment, events, training, extracurricular activities, employment references, personal references, job application, service sheet and other similar documents.
- Academic data: educational background, qualifications, degrees, professional credentials, certificates and recognitions, and other similar documents.
- Data on assets: information on movable and immovable property, tax information, credit history, income and expenditure, bank accounts, insurance plans, guarantees, contracted services, personal references and other similar data.
- Data on administrative procedures: information on a natural or legal person who is undergoing an administrative procedure via a court case in labour, civil, fiscal, administrative or any other field of law.
- Confidential data: ethnicity or race, moral or emotional characteristics, political ideology and opinions, beliefs, religious and philosophical convictions, trade union membership, health and sexual preference
- Transaction data: payments, receipts, transfers, debits.
1.4 Main recipients
ESCOEM may forward your personal data to:
- The firm’s experts, so that they may properly perform the contracted services.
- Government agencies and law enforcement authorities, based on the provisions outlined in the legislation.
- Banks and financial institutions, so that the services offered are charged.
1.5 Storage period
Your data will be stored for a period not exceeding five years, or as long as required for the pursuit of the above-mentioned purposes. This shall take place in accordance with the prescription periods stemming from the legal foundation upon which the processing is based and in the terms foreseen by the applicable civil, commercial or tax legislation.
The data collected for the formalisation and execution of the contract for the provision of services will be stored throughout the duration of the contractual relationship, as well as for the period necessary for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims (at least five years).
The data processed for the submission of marketing communications will be stored until the interested party revokes its consent and/or exercises its rights of opposition and/or suppression.
2. Marketing communication
On some electronic forms, you will be requested to submit your explicit consent so we can send you marketing communications through any channel, including email or equivalent electronic means of communication in accordance with the provisions of Article 21 of the Spanish Law on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico, LSSI).
3. Security measuresad
ESCOEM adopts the security levels required by Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, as appropriate to the nature of the data being processed at any given time. ESCOEM will process the data in a strictly confidential manner and uphold the mandatory duty of confidentiality, in accordance with the statutory provisions. It will adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures that guarantee the safety of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, processing or non-authorised access, always bearing in mind the state of the technology , the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed. Despite the above, online security is vulnerable and there may be malicious actions taken by third parties even though ESCOEM makes every effort to prevent such actions.
5. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and erasure
The User may exercise his/her right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (Derechos ARCO), portability and, where appropriate, erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) by contacting ESCOEM’s Data Protection and Privacy Department, located at Calle Sederos, 2, 18005, Granada, either by physical mail or by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com, In both cases, the User must state his/her first name, last name(s) and submit a copy of his/her identity document.
6. Changes in Privacy Statement
ESCOEM reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement to adapt it to any new legislation that may be applicable to the data processing. In such cases, ESCOEM shall announce the changes introduced on the Website within a reasonable time before their implementation.
Last updated on 23 May 2018