1. Legal information and acceptance
These provisions regulate the use of the Internet portal service (hereinafter referred to as the “Portal”) that ESCOEM, S.L.P. (hereinafter referred to as “ESCOEM”) makes available to Internet users.
ESCOEM, with registered office at Calle Sederos, 2, 18005, Granada, Spain and TIN (código de identificación fiscal, CIF) B18207019, is registered in the Register of Companies of Granada, volume 481, folio 99, page GR-3441. Telephone: +34 958 53 55 65; fax: +34 958 53 55 70; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to the website is free other than the connection cost required by the telecommunications network based on the Internet service provider contracted by the users. Some specific services are exclusive to our clients and access to them is restricted. In general, prices for the legal or tax services proposed by the Firm are outlined in the corresponding professional services offer. These are never offered or provided through the Portal.
Some of the Portal’s services, which are accessible to Internet users or are exclusively targeted to ESCOEM’s clients, may be subject to specific conditions, regulations and instructions which replace, supplement and/or modify this Legal Notice where applicable and must be accepted by the User before the corresponding service is provided.
2. Use of the information contained in the Portal
ESCOEM allows the unrestricted and gratuitous consultation of the information contained in the Portal. Copying and distributing pages is permitted whenever the source and the date on the copy are mentioned, the contents are not manipulated or altered, or these are otherwise not used directly for marketing purposes or by entities with the same corporate purpose.
The texts displayed on the Portal are solely for informative purposes, i.e. they lack legal validity. Access to the Portal, as well as the use of the information it contains, is the exclusive responsibility of the User. ESCOEM shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that could arise from its use.
3. Information quality
ESCOEM shall employ all available resources to avoid errors and, if necessary, amend or update these as soon as possible. It cannot guarantee the absence of errors or that the content will be permanently updated.
4. Information availability
ESCOEM cannot fully guarantee the operation of the communications network and therefore assumes no liability for the availability of its server. The server may be disconnected without prior notice. Every effort will be made to limit the impact of maintenance tasks. However, ESCOEM shall not be liable for any damage or disservice experienced by the User upon accessing this server or from the use of information or applications contained therein.
The Portal includes links to third party websites (hereinafter referred to as “Links”). The majority of these are websites of Spanish government agencies which are considered to be of interest to Users. Nevertheless, ESCOEM shall not be liable for the connection or contents of third party´s links which appear in the Portal.
5.1. Links to the portal
Internet users who wish to publish a link from their own website to the Portal must comply with the terms outlined below. Ignorance of these terms shall not constitute a release of the liabilities deriving from Law:
- The link may only connect to the homepage or main page of the Portal; it may not reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of the texts, images, etc).
- Pursuant to the applicable legislation in force at any given time, it is prohibited to establish any type of frames that enclose the Portal or display the contents through Internet addresses other than those included in the Portal and, in any case, when these are displayed together with contents outside the Portal so that this: (i) generates, or may generate, errors, confusion or deception for the Users regarding the true origin of the service or contents; (ii) entails unfair comparison or imitation; (ii) benefits of the reputation and prestige of ESCOEM’s brand; or (iv) is prohibited in any way by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement concerning ESCOEM, its partners, employees, clients or regarding the quality of the services shall appear on the web page that publishes the link.
- Under no circumstances will the web page where the link appears state that ESCOEM has provided its consent to include the link or that it otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the issuer.
- The use of any word, figurative or otherwise combined trademark, or any other distinctive mark referring to ESCOEM within the issuer’s page, is prohibited except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorised by ESCOEM. In this last case, a direct link to the Portal is permitted in the manner outlined in this clause.
- The web page that includes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not, under any circumstances, provide or link with its own or third party content that: (i) is illegal, detrimental or contrary to morals and generally accepted customs of conduct (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce the User to falsely believe that ESCOEM subscribes, backs, adheres, or in any way supports, the ideas, professions or expressions (whether licit or illicit) of the issuer; (iii) is inappropriate or not pertinent to ESCOEM’s activity in view of the location, contents and theme of the issuer’s website.
6. Intellectual property
The intellectual property rights of this Internet Portal, its graphic design and the code it contains are held by ESCOEM unless a different ownership is indicated. The unauthorised reproduction, distribution, commercialisation or transformation of these works constitutes an infringement of ESCOEM’s intellectual property rights. Likewise, any type of trademark or distinctive mark contained in the Portal is protected by law.
The unauthorised use of the information contained in the Portal, as well as the damages caused to ESCOEM’s intellectual and industrial property rights, may give rise to the corresponding legal actions and, if applicable, to the responsibilities derived from such exercise.
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its provisions by Spanish law. ESCOEM and the User expressly waive any other jurisdiction and agree to subject themselves to the courts of Granada for any dispute that may arise from access to this website.
Last modified: 1 January 2017